It has been decided. In early July this summer I am bikepacking the Colorado Trail from Denver to Durango. The packlist is not complete, but I expect my steed will look look something like this:
Except with another (or a larger) frame bag to handle extra food, water, and camping gear.
A few days ago, I released an updated version of Eat. Sleep. Ride. Great Divide. – an elevation profiler of the Great Divide.
1) Uses the most recent version of the Google Maps API
2) Works 1000% better in mobile browsers
3) Uses a newer set of GPS points
4) Elevation changes are calculated in a smarter manner (so not every bump in the road counts toward ascent/descent)
5) Better graphs
6) Refactored ALL of the code so I can reuse it for the Colorado Trail